Friday 13 December 2013

About Author


        Myself  Fousiya Faizal, a daughter, sister, and wife  with passion in cooking, reading,  designing, and a post graduate in nursing …….I am from Kerala, one of the beautiful southern state in India called ‘God’s Own Country’. My mother is an excellent cook. As a child and adult, I helped my mother in the kitchen. I inherited my passion of cooking from my mother. My love for food extends to my kitchen where I try out new dishes as and when possible. I now live in UAE- AbuDhabi with my husband Faizal Babu. I like Garam Masala…………….I like cooking………
       I would like to thank my husband, who encouraged me a lot in starting this new venture. I have taken utmost care to upload simple and easy recipes. You can give me your feedback about your experiment with my recipes. Your suggestions are highly appreciated. We would love to hear from you. If you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to ask us.

Contact Me

Email: fousiyafaizal6@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting! Keep coming back!



7 comments:

  1. All the very best. Good work and keep going. May allah bless for your efforts. Expexting more from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know about you.. All the best for your further move in bloging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meeting you fausia :) good to know about you; just want to join your blog dear cant find any gadget :( you have a wonderful space dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fousiya...nice to know you....You have a lovely space...All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent cooking..all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent cooking..all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent cooking..all the very best.

    ReplyDelete